Explore the health of the Lower St. Johns River Basin in the 16th annual State of the St. Johns River report. Hosted by Dr. Brian Zoellner, Assoc. Professor of Foundations & Secondary Education at UNF, this official virtual panel discussion dives into key river health indicators such as aquatic life, water quality, fisheries, and contaminants.
This report is funded by the Jacksonville Environmental Protection Board and prepared by a scientific team from Jacksonville University.
🔹 Moderator: Dr. Brian Zoellner, Assoc. Professor of Foundations & Secondary Education, UNF
- Dr. Charles E. Closmann, Assoc. Professor of History, UNF Topic – Background & Guide for the General Public
- Dr. Scott Jones, Assistant Professor of Biology, UNF Topic – Water Quality
- Dr. Nisse Goldberg, Professor of Biology & Marine Science Topic – Wetlands & Invasive Species
- Dr. Gerry Pinto, Assoc. Research Scientist, JU Topic – Aquatic Life
- Dr. Brian Zoellner, Assoc. Professor of Foundations & Secondary Education, UNF Topic – Educational Outreach
This virtual presentation is produced by ADAPT, part of Jacksonville Today from WJCT Public Media.